- Easy to use Gather.Town platform to interact with job seekers and student attendees
- Ability to add a logo and link job postings or informational brochures to the platform. Only one document can be uploaded.
- Ability to post a promotional video (optional)
- Up to 3 representatives can staff the booth at any given time.
- A 25% discount on any 30 day job fair package on the APS job board.
- Listing of registered job seekers and student attendees (including degrees earned, key scientific and professional skills, and resume) for follow up or interviews during or following the live event.
Recruiter registration for the Virtual Career Fair is now closed.
Virtual Career Fair Recruitment Access Hours
All recruiters will be able to test and review the booths between the timeframe of September 7-9. Please submit any final changes during this time.
Dates to Remember
- September 7 - September 9: Recruiters should request changes to their virtual booths.
- Friday, September 9: Orientation for recruiters
- Monday, September 12: Recruiters will be sent instructions on how to join and navigate the virtual space.
- Wednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 15: 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. ET Virtual Career Fair